After MSFS 2004 scenery release we started development scenery for FSX/P3D. FS9 phototerrain is not compatible with next Flight Simulator versions, so it have to be rebuild.
For Kharkiv region:
- Refined Landclasses
- Roads and railroads
- Water polygons and shorelines
- Was build 1 sec mesh with local height correction
- Phototerrain region include Kharkiv city and some suburbs
- Appeared generic bridges over roads and rivers
- Prepared 2(!) variants of satellite images for phototerrain surface: Google Satellite и Cadastre Ukraine Map
- For every imagery variant prepred 5(!) seasonal textures plus night texture
- Seasonal textures were color corrected for default textures palette and for ORBX Global palette
- Phototerrain LOD13 19 m/pixel was generated
- Autogen buildings texture was make
- Vegetation was classified to match autogen tree types
- Generated autogen buildings and trees
- Now it is modeling 3D buildings for highraised domestic Kharkiv districts and other city landmarks
We have released the scenery of UKHH 2013 for FS2004 on SimMarket!
Hopefully, it will not be the only scenery of Ukrainian airports on this resource (not advertising).
Of course, the bugs will be discovered, so please send your suggestions to e-mail or ICQ (page About the project).
We will not stop there, our aim – the actualization of the scenery and transition to new platforms (FSX and P3D).
P.S. This time scenery is not available on SimMarket. Everyone is invited through e-mail.
A very long time without updates, but they are. Added section Download / Seneries, there you can download all the scenes of the Kharkiv Project. It is Korotych airfield, KSAMC Sokol`niki, Kharkiv city and airport Osnova Kharkiv. Downloads from ukhh-scenery.in.ua compatible with each other, but do not try to mix with sceneries from avsim.su (here and here). Because of “moving” city phototerrain on its correct position it has to be moved and all airfields (thanks for Sasha as Phemmer) .
Osnova Kharkiv scenery was added with relevant buildings for 2013, was made the night seasons, tweaked textures, added the service vehicle, the dynamic scenery, the effects of weather on ground. Site contains a demo version of the Airport Kharkiv Osnova – without night and seasonal textures.
Donate section – thanks for using…